Privacy notice pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 and the currently applicable personal data processing laws.
The notice accords with EU Regulation 2016/679 on the management of the personal data of users of the varesedoyoubike.it site (hereafter the Site) which corresponds to the opening page of the official website owned by Varese Chamber of Commerce.
The notice applies to the varesedoyoubike.it site and the web/digital services accessible telematically from the following websites:
and not to any other websites consulted by users via links (including themed and project sites set up by the organisation for specific purposes).
The data controller is Camera di Commercio, Industria, Artigianato e Agricoltura di Varese – Piazza Monte Grappa, 5 – 21100 Varese.
Data Protection Officer
Pursuant to article 37 of GDPR lawyer Franco Pozzoli has been appointed Data Protection Officer.
Personal data is processed for service provision purposes in accordance with article. 6.1, section b) of EU regulation 2016/679 and for any other legal requirements.
Data processing and storage methods
Processing takes automated and/or manual form in accordance with the provisions of article. 32 of GDPR 2016/679 and national security laws by specially appointed individuals, pursuant to the provisions of article 29 of GDPR 2016/679.
Note that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, and pursuant to article. 5 of GDPR 2016/679, users’ personal data is stored for the period of time required for the purposes for which it has been stored and processed.
The data provided by users during registration is processed solely for the purposes of providing the following services: monthly mailing lists and access to restricted areas and specific applications (help desk, event registration). Data provision is required for the implementation of these services.
The data collected is processed using computerised methods.
Communication and dissemination spheres
Users are also hereby notified that the data collected is never disseminated or passed onto third parties without their explicit consent, unless the management of accounting and administration tasks requires these to be passed on to authorised staff working for consortia partners.
The data processed is stored in accordance with the purposes for which it was collected and in any case strictly for the period of time required for the purposes for which it was provided.
Absence of an automatic decision making process
Camera di Commercio di Varese uses no automatic decision making processes, including profiling, pursuant to article 22, section 22, points 1 and 4 of EU Regulation 679/2016. 679/2016.
Rights of interested parties
Pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation. 2016/679 and applicable Italian laws, interested parties are entitled to exert the following rights at any time:
- the right to information on the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
- the right to information such as processing purposes, interested person categories, recipients or categories of recipients, both present and future, regarding their data and, where possible, data storage periods;
- the right to data correction and additions to it;
- the right to limit processing;
- the right to data portability, i.e. to obtain this from the data controller in a structured, general use format readable by any automated device, and transfer it to a further data controller unhindered;
- the right to object to processing at any time, including for direct marketing purposes;
- the right to refuse an automatic decision relating to natural persons, including profiling;
- the right to request access to their personal data from the data controller or that it be amended or cancelled as well as to limitations on, or opposition to, its processing and data portability rights;
- the right to withdraw their consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to withdrawal;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities.
Personal data of administrators
Users are hereby notified that the names, telephone numbers and email addresses of Camera di Commercio di Varese office heads are provided on the site for the sole purposes of implementing the administrative transparency principles set out in the general administrative procedure regulations. Thus any use of such data not covered by such purposes, especially the sending of advertising material or direct sale proposals, for market research or sales communication purposes without the prior acquisition of consent by interested parties constitutes unlawful use of personal data and is punishable pursuant to EU Regulation. 2016/679 and current Italian personal data processing laws.